BRAADD namesake is taken from first names of the three loving children’s of the owner/founder Capt Douney R. Bacoy namely:
BR stands for BRITNEY
AA stands for ADONIS ALBERT
DD stands for DUNKIN DOUNEY
BRAADD could be sounds BROD or BRA- DE, because Seafarers are open to men and women, so all BRAADD products are brothers and sisters in profession.
EIGHT POINTS OF THE STAR SYMBOLIZE OF BRAADD LOGO means:
- LEADERSHIP: Be a good leader to everybody, and show leadership by example.
- FRIENDSHIP: Be a good friend to everybody, and be kind and generous to those people in needs regardless of race and nationality.
- SERVICE: Be a Service oriented persons to your family, and also to the community, serve to protect the environment and serve without expectation in return.
- DETERMINATION: You must have Strong Determination to achieve all your ambition in life at any means, and be patient. Stand when you fall, never give up.
- COURAGE: You should show your great effort regardless of what happen, and should be no fear to do the right way without any doubts until in the end.
- HARDWORK: You should strive hard to reach the goal of success, and no time limits, work hard to the fullest.
- LOYALTY: You should obey first, and never make any complain against the company who give us our job for a living, except if there is a life threatening.
- TRUSTWORTHY: You must have faith to our almighty God without any doubts, and always believe that GOD is always with us all the time. STEERING WHEEL SYMBOLIZE OF BRAADD LOGO means: GOD is driving us in getting the TRUE DIRECTION heading towards the unreachable STAR by many others. STAR SYMBOLIZE OF BRAADD LOGO means EXCELLENCE.
Capt Douney have sea experience onboard ships from Domestic, Far East, Worldwide, and offshore for morethan two decades, and 10 years of that as Master onboard different types of offshore vessels especially for anchor handling operation to assist pipe lying, cable laying, four points mooring, offshore construction and repair, and rig moves.
Capt. Douney currently working as Onshore Captain under TMOD Marine Department of Saudi Aramco, one of the biggest oil and Gas Company in the world.