SET AN APPOINTMENT THRU THE MARINA ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
The MARINA enforces strict rules for personal appearance. All seafarers with appointment schedules, must appear physically at the MARINA on the specified date and time for image capturing.
- Select the type of document (SIRB,COP or Licensure) to be applied for and choose an appointment DATE and TIME. Fill out online application form completely, download and print the application form with the appointment control number, scheduled date and time. Ensure that your scheduled appointment is CONFIRMED. Only confirmed appointment will be entertained/ accommodated by MARINA. You can also check your confirmed appointment and print application form from your email. You should bring the printed application form to the MARINA on your scheduled date and time of appointment.
- On your appointment date, proceed to the following offices depending on the application to be applied:
MARINA SCDD office: 5th Level SM City Manila, Concepcion St. corner Arroceros St., Manila.
b. COP – Head Office
STCW Processing Center, MARINA, 7th Floor Parkview Plaza, Taft Ave. corner Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
d. LICENSURE – EXAMINATION
STCW Processing Center, MARINA, 5th Floor Parkview Plaza, Taft Ave. corner Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila
e. LICENSURE – RELEASING
Parkview Plaza 984 Taft Ave. corner T.M. Kalaw Ave., 1000 Ermita Manila PhilippinesYou must be at the office thirty (30) minutes before your scheduled time. Early/Late comers will not be entertained.
- Present your printed application form to the appointment counter for verification, otherwise, you will not be admitted. Get your queue number.
- Make sure that you have the complete set of the applicable documents for SIRB, COP or LICENSURE with photocopies before proceeding to the Evaluation Counter. Applications with incomplete documentary requirements will not be processed.
- At the evaluation counter, please wait for your queue number to appear on the monitor that indicate the window you will go to.
- After evaluation, proceed to the Cash Section and pay the applicable processing fees (see application processing fees).
- After payment, proceed to the windows/counters for Image Capturing.
- After your photo is taken, you have the option of:
a) claiming your Seaman’s Book or COP at the MARINA where it was applied: or
b) have it delivered by courier to your home. If availing of the delivery service, proceed to the Delivery Counter to pay for the delivery fee.
1. If you place multiple appointments, your earlier appointments will be automatically canceled and will be replaced with the new appointment.
2. In case of unforeseen power failures, technical breakdowns and natural calamities, applicants are advise that this may delay the release of the application.
SET an appointment at the MARINA Online Appointment System official website, www.stcw.marina.gov.ph